The next exciting Woden/Weston Greens house meeting will be held at 7:30pm on Thursday 8 October.
Take part in a stimulating evening of:
- Updates from our very own Parliament House Insider,
- Reports from our Woden and Weston Community Council 'scouts',
- Developing our community questionnaire,
- Campaigns planning ahead of the two upcoming elections,
- And much more.
Share a bite to eat with other passionate Greens in your area, tell your story and play your part in making Woden and Weston Creek an even better place to live!
- Draft Meeting Agenda (TBA)
- Draft Questionnaire
- Woden Valley Community Council (WVCC) Meeting Report
36 Drevermann St
Farrer, ACT 2607
Google map and directions