The ACT Greens November General Meeting will run from 6pm on November 16, at the Griffin Centre. The first part of this General Meeting will be a resumption of our Annual General Meeting, to finalise elections of various positions.
These positions are:
- Secretary & Registered Officer
- National Council delegate
- Alternate National Council delegate
- Deputy Returning Officer
- 7 x Delegates to the Australian Greens
This General Meeting will also elect an Election Campaign Team (ECT).
According to the Election Campaign Team Terms of Reference, the following positions will be filled through elections at this meeting:
- Convenor of the ECT,
- Treasurer of the ECT,
- Secretary of the ECT,
- Communications Coordinator of the ECT, &
- two (2) positions for general members.
Any financial members are eligible to nominate. Click here to view corresponding Position Descriptions.