- want to play a leadership role in an ACT Greens election team?
- want to be part of getting more Greens elected?
- want to work in a great team of fellow volunteers, taking responsibility for the Greens campaign in your area?
As we move into an election year, Kurrajong has an important role to play: we could help to elect a historic second Greens MLA, or to be part of seeing the ACT Greens elect their first Senator.
This will require a strong Kurrajong Neighbourhood Team taking responsibility for contacting voters across all of Kurrajong - Canberra's Inner North and Inner South. This meeting is to establish this Kurrajong Neighbourhood Team from the different teams that already exist across Kurrajong.
We will spend some time hearing from candidates and about the strategy for Kurrajong, before covering the proposed team structure and available roles - then we will together decide how to fill those roles and how the team can proceed.
The available roles are:
- Neighbourhood Team Leader,
- Community calls coordinator,
- Data organiser,
- Stalls coordinator,
- Visibility coordinator,
- Visiting voters coordinator, &
- Volunteer recruitment coordinator.
If any of these roles appeal to you, please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org. I am happy to meet one-on-one to talk with you about what a role would involve and what commitment would be required. I'm keen to meet people before the meeting to ensure a strong start for the team.
8-10 Hobart Pl
Canberra, ACT 2601
Google map and directions