The Greens have driven and delivered the biggest reforms this city has ever seen – from leading the nation on climate action, to our world-class renewable energy targets, to changing the conversation on light rail.
But at this election, there is a real danger that the Liberals will take us back decades on climate action, gay rights and public transport. They will put the big end of town ahead of the community, and they have big donors with deep pockets.
We have you.
We need supporters like you to power our campaign, and help us elect more Greens at this election.
You can make your mark on this election:
- $50 buys 5 yard signs to put up in front yard,
- $75 buys 1000 fliers that we can hand out when visiting voters,
- $100 buys 200 letters we can mail to voters about our values and what we have achieved,
- $150 buys 2,500 text messages to supporters asking them to volunteer
- $200 can go towards mobile phones so neighbourhood teams can make calls from their own homes,
- $1,000 pays for Facebook advertising which reaches hundreds of thousands of voters
- $50,000 buys a direct mail to every voter in Canberra.
You can claim a tax deduction for donations to political parties to a total of $1,500. More information is here.
Prefer to pay via PayPal? Click here