The ACT Greens Annual General Meeting is a gathering of members to hear from the Convenor about the past year and elect members into positions for the next year.
The AGM will include the election of office bearers:
- Deputy Convenor,
- Secretary and Public Officer,
- Treasurer and Party Agent,
- Membership Secretary, and
- Principal Delegate to the Meetings of the Australian Greens.
In addition there will be ballots for the following non-office bearer positions:
- delegates to meetings of the Australian Greens,
- Registered Officer,
- Deputy Secretary,
- Deputy Treasurer,
- Returning Officer for all ballots 2014/2015, and
- spokespersons for the ACT Greens.
30 Elouera St
Braddon, ACT 2612
Google map and directions